Camillus Health Concern serves persons experiencing homelessness in Miami-Dade County, including men, women and children. All patients are provided services regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT TO BRING
- Personal identification card (if you have one)
- Proof of legal guardianship for your child
- Health insurance information (if applicable)
- Payment is based on your ability to pay.
- No one is denied services if unable to pay
- We accept Medicaid and Medicare.
- We participate in some Medicaid HMO plans.
English, Spanish and Haitian-Creole are all spoken at Camillus Health Concern.